The Law Firm of Maciej Drozdowski, Legal Counsel, has a specialised legal department that provides legal services to natural persons.
We specialise particularly in running difficult and complex divorce cases, estate cases in which it is complicated or difficult to establish the inherited estate, cases regarding real estate, civil cases and labour law cases regarding claims for payment.
services for natural persons in
the scope of cases regarding real estate
- Drawing up agreements, asserting claims or providing defence against claims related to rent, lease, lending for use and possession without a legal title.
- Representing Clients in disputes with developers and contractors of defective repair works on the premises of real estate
- Representing Clients in disputes with neighbours and other cases regarding real estate
Services in the scope of family cases
- Representing Clients in divorce cases
- Representing Clients in cases for the distribution of joint property, also if the property is composed of large enterprises, securities, assets held abroad and real estate
- Representing Clients in cases for alimony and cases regarding parental custody of children
Services in the scope of estate cases
- Representing Clients in cases for the ascertainment of acquisition of the estate, in particular in cases regarding the invalidation of a last will and testament
- Representing Clients in cases for the division of the estate, in particular cases regarding the division among inheritors of large enterprises, real estate held at home and abroad, commercial law companies, and funds held in various financial institutions,
- Representing Clients in cases for the protection of the estate against encroachment by one of the inheritors or a third party, and in cases regarding the inventory of estate assets
- Representing Clients in cases regarding claims for a legitimate portion of the deceased’s estate, also when an action has been brought against a Client for the payment of wholly or partially undue legitimate portion,
Services in the scope of civil
cases and labour law
- Representing Clients in cases for payment, in particular resulting from a delay in payment on the part of unreliable debtors, warranty and guarantee claims, failure to perform preliminary agreements and other civil agreements
- Representing Clients in disputes with banks, insurances companies and local government units
- Representing Clients in disputes with employers, in particular regarding the termination of the employment relationship, payment of remuneration and other outstanding benefits due to an employee