The Law Firm of Maciej Drozdowski, Legal Counsel, provides legal services for investors – owners of real estate.
We support landowners who hold several dozen hectares of attractive plots of land intended for single family, multiple family and service buildings.
The Law Firm provides the following services to investors in the real estate industry:
- Supporting Clients in negotiations regarding the development of real estate,
- Supporting Clients in proceedings for the change of spatial management plans and the issue of decisions on land development and management conditions
- Assistance in obtaining damages for an adverse change or the adoption of a local spatial management plan and representing Clients in court disputes with local government units
- Representing Clients in proceedings for the division and consolidation and division of real estate
- Representing Customers in proceedings resulting from fees charged due to the development of real estate, division and consolidation of real estate, and division of real estate
- Representing Clients in proceedings regarding expropriation and the return of expropriated real estate
- Supporting Clients in negotiations regarding the sale of real estate, including assistance in the organisation and conduct of a tender
- Representing Clients in cases for the acquisition of real estate by usucaption after the lapse of a specified period (also with local government units and housing associations), and defending Clients against usucaption by another person,
- Representing Clients in cases for nuisance, establishment of land easement and other cases arising from disputes with neighbours,
- Representing Clients in cases for the dissolution of co-ownership, and in corporate and estate cases that may result in the dissolution of co-ownership
- Drawing up agreements: rent agreements, lease agreement, preliminary sale agreements, draft sale agreements, real estate brokerage agreements and other agreements related to the real estate market
- Consulting on the early termination of agreements and representing Clients in the process of asserting overdue rent or lease fees and payment of additional damages,